- Lace t-back convertible underwire bra.
- Supportive underwires lift and round the bust.
- Flexible cup is lightly padded.
- Cups have silky microfiber overlay.
- Beautiful lace details.
- Bandless front is less bulky for short torso women.
- Center panel is low and wide.
- Center bow has faceted "crystal" drop.
- Adjustable straps with J-hook closure.
- Lined, opaque sides and back with encased elastic at edges.
- Lace insets at back have nude power-mesh lining.
- Wide-set front straps attach to exposed elastic in back.
- Coated metal length adjuster above j-hook in back.
- Kicked-in rear straps help prevent strap slippage.
- Plunging demi cups.
- Double-ply microfiber wings.
- Brushed hook-eye closure.
- Hook-and-eye closure at back.
Cups & Backs: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex; Center Panel & Top Center Backs: 79% Nylon 21% Spandex
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.