- Strapless long line bustier smooths and supports.
- Contour underwire cup has light padding.
- Padding for support and smooth, rounded shape.
- Sleek satiny cup overlay.
- Silicone gripper elastic along inner neckline.
- Seamless stretch microfiber front lined with powermesh.
- Bustier provides support and tummy-smoothing control.
- Flexible boning directly below center of each cup.
- Flexible boning at side seam and at back.
- Sewn-on elastic along bottom edge of bustier.
- Sides and back are powermesh for breathable support.
- Sewn-on elastic at top and bottom.
- Straps are exposed elastic with minimal stretch.
- Straps adjust at back with brushed metal hardware.
- Convertible hardware allows straps to crisscross or remove.
- Low-cut back has two tab positions for straps.
- Cut at the waist to blend with waist.
- Hook-and-eye closure at back.
Fabric: 87% Nylon,13% Spandex
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.