- Molded, lined, full coverage underwire bra.
- Unpadded underwire cups give shape and support.
- Full coverage cups have three layers: An animal-patterned lace outer layer; A powermesh middle layer for support; A layer of soft microfiber inner lining.
- Stretchy molded cups provide a custom fit.
- Great for women with uneven breasts.
- Elasticized top cup edge.
- Bandless front is less bulky.
- Center panel is standard triangle.
- Bra provides high tummy comfort.
- Goldtone "LM" charm at top.
- 2-ply, microfiber tall sides and back.
- Center-pull elastic straps adjust in back.
- Goldtone hardware in back.
- Brushed metal hook-and-eye closure.
- Leotard back.
Cups/Straps: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex; Center Gore: 76% Nylon, 24% Spandex
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.