- Molded, underwire push-up bra.
- Demi cups with graduated uplift pads.
- Contour, t-shirt underwire cups have medium graduated padding.
- Center panel is corded and crisscrossed with arched underside.
- Seamless, firm contour cups don't show under clothing.
- Bandless front is good for women with shorter torsos.
- Seamed sides and back have mesh lining.
- Sewn-on elastic at edges help provide custom fit.
- Wide set, front dual elastic straps with scalloped lace.
- Straps adjust in back with brushed metal hardware.
- Adjustable split straps.
- Leotard back.
Fabric: 92% Nylon, 8% Lycra Spandex
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.