- Underwire sport bra.
- Scoop neckline has a covered elastic edge along top.
- Covered elastic edge creates secure fit.
- Lightly padded, seamless underwire cups.
- Cups have ventilated interior for cooling.
- Perforated fabric overlay on cups increases airflow.
- Bra helps to keep you feeling cooler.
- Tall center front provides containment.
- Arched underside helps provide high tummy comfort.
- Covered elastic underband for additional support.
- Tall, seamed sides and back have covered elastic edges.
- Sides and back designed to maintain a custom fit.
- Ventilated panels at sides and back for breathability.
- Wide-set elastic straps adjust in the back.
- Coated metal hardware in back.
- Coated metal J-hook at back of strap.
- J-hook creates instant racerback.
- Leotard back helps keep straps in place.
Front: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex; Back: 72% Nylon, 28% Spandex
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.