- Signature stretch lace bike short.
- Sheer, floral patterned, stretch lace body.
- Mid thigh styling.
- Ideal under jeans, skirts and dresses.
- Crafted from the softest fabrics and trims.
- Sewn-on elastic along leg openings maintains fit.
- Rear center seam for defined fit.
- Sewn-in diamond shaped 100% cotton gusset liner.
- Hanky Panky’s signature fit, quality, comfort.
- Sewn-on scalloped stretch lace waistband.
- Made in the USA.
Body: 100% Nylon; Trim: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex; Crotch Lining: 100% Supima® Cotton
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.