- Get 3 for $48!
- Nontransparent fabric provides modest coverage
- High-rise style
- Seamless waistband and leg openings that don't dig or ride up
- Designed in France
Body: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
Gusset: 100% Cotton
- Avoid wearing your panty more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your panty two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic panties: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your panty in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the panty's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your panty. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the panty to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your panty to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.