- Half-cup bustier.
- Square neckline.
- Underwire cups for support.
- Adjustable thin straps.
- Structured seamed panels and boning to shape curves.
- Stretch trim helps maintain fit.
- Arched center panel has a cutout with a gold-tone metal charm.
- Soft sewn-on inner elastic band along bottom of cups and center.
- Sides and back are sheer mesh with upper and lower sewn-on elastic edges.
- Dual, front satin-covered elastic straps have lace trim.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Low back.
- Hook & eye closure.
- Designed in France.
Lace Cup Side: 78% Nylon, 15% Elastane, 7% Polyester; Lace: 65% Nylon, 20% Polyester, 15% Elastane; Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane; Tulle Back: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane; Tulle: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.