- Sheer and sexy lace overlay on foam cups.
- Removable push-up padding.
- Underwire cups.
- Cups plunge very low in the center.
- Fully adjustable straps.
- US Sizing: E=DD, F=DDD, G=4D.
- Band is true to size; cup is true to size.
- Sides and back have covered elastic edges for custom fit.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure.
- Contour underwire cup is lightly padded.
- Removable padding has individual bump pads for comfortable fit.
- Cups have a sheer lace overlay that peeks over cups.
- Plunge neckline with scalloped stretch lace edge.
- Center is arched satin with goldtone metal disk charm.
- Sides and back are sheer mesh with sewn-on elastic along top and bottom.
- Straps are minimal stretch elastic with silky fabric covering.
- Dual rear straps have lace trim.
- Designed in France.
Lace Cup: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane; Lace Side: 78% Nylon, 15% Elastane, 7% Polyester; Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane; Tulle Back: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane; Tulle: 100% Polyester
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.